One of the worst things that happen to me when I get ready in the morning is me losing one earring from a pair. Its is frustrating when a single earring from your favorite pair gets lost. So, I decided to put an end to that once and for all!
- A piece of cardboard.
- A ribbon or string.
- A puncher
- A needle
- Firstly, you need to find the space between the rows of the earring holder. You can either measure your earrings and have a fixed spacing like I made or you can have differently space rows for different sized earrings. I think the latter will be more versatile.
- Once you have determined the spacing, mark the slots on the card with a pencil and then punch the slots with a needle.
- Punch 2 holes on the top of the card with a puncher.
- Tie a ribbon through the punched holes on the top of the card.
- Display your earrings and never lose a pair!